Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

English German French

Home Forums Articles Galleries Recent Photos Contest Help Search News Workshops Shop Upgrade Membership Recommended
members
All members Wiki Contests Vouchers Apps Newsletter THE NIKONIAN™ Magazines Podcasts Fundraising

Screen Issue D700 - haziness (milky)

CubanoLibre

US
5 posts

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author

"RE: Screen Issue D700 - haziness (milky)"

CubanoLibre Registered since 25th May 2013
Thu 30-May-13 12:49 AM

Yeah, I can't see spending the money at this time as everything is working fine. It just bothers me for such an expensive camera and for so many to have the same complaint and Nikon not fixing 'their' problem!

The last response from Nikon:
"Thank you for your response. As I previously stated, we can not comment on what other web sites say because they are not affiliated with Nikon USA. I have added a link below with information on how to get your product repaired. It will show you how to sinned it, where to send it and what to send with it when you send your product into service.

How do I get my Nikon product repaired?
http://support.nikonusa.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/336"

Hope your LCD problem doesn't progress any further.

A general, generic topic Screen Issue D700 - haziness (milky) [View all] , CubanoLibre , Mon 27-May-13 02:58 PM
Subject
ID
Reply message RE: Screen Issue D700 - haziness (milky)