Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

English German French

Home Forums Articles Galleries Recent Photos Contest Help Search News Workshops Shop Upgrade Membership Recommended
members
All members Wiki Contests Vouchers Apps Newsletter THE NIKONIAN™ Magazines Podcasts Fundraising

alredy posses d700 and a d800 should I buy another d700...

RABaker

Sunnyvale, US
731 posts

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author

"RE: alredy posses d700 and a d800 should I buy another d700?"

RABaker Registered since 01st Oct 2003
Sun 19-May-13 06:55 AM

Do you actually have a use for a third camera body? You have two great cameras and each can act as a backup for the other (even though they have somewhat different specifications). The fact that new, warranted D700's may not be available in the future also applies to all other camera models that have been out for a while. Do you feel a need to get a D300s, D90, D5100, or some other model? These cameras also will be unavailable (as new with warranty) sometime in the not-to-distant future.

Since you are asking this question I suspect that you have not settled in your own mind why you should purchase another D700. If you want it, and you can afford it, then buy it and enjoy it. If you or somebody else would have to give up something to be able to purchase the new camera, then you must make a decision about which is more important: The camera, or the "something else."

Good luck,
Richard

A general, generic topic alredy posses d700 and a d800 should I buy another d700... [View all] , pinakinjoshi Silver Member , Sun 19-May-13 03:31 AM
Subject
ID
Reply message RE: alredy posses d700 and a d800 should I buy another ...