Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

English German French

Home Forums Articles Galleries Recent Photos Contest Help Search News Workshops Shop Upgrade Membership Recommended
members
All members Wiki Contests Vouchers Apps Newsletter THE NIKONIAN™ Magazines Podcasts Fundraising

Sticky Grips... Need Advice !!

KennyPS

Vacherie, US
20 posts

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author

"RE: Sticky Grips... Need Advice !!"

KennyPS Silver Member Nikonian since 17th Jul 2012
Sun 28-Apr-13 08:46 PM

Oooopss ! Orignally I started this tread under the wrong topic and it was moved to here... thanks Mr. Administrator.. sorry about that !!

Thanks for your reply km6xz... I've narrowed down this problem (with suggestions from this forum) to my perspiration or some sort of chemical reaction with the rubber. I narrowed that down to the hand creme/lotion I used. I quit using this creme and looks like the problem has gone away ! That had to be the problem because I've done numerous shoots in humid weather and sweaty hands galore... no stickyness ! Now I can use myother bodies without no worries, thanks guys !!

Visit my Nikonians gallery.

A topic tagged as having a question Sticky Grips... Need Advice !! [View all] , KennyPS Silver Member , Wed 10-Apr-13 11:50 AM
Subject
ID
Reply message RE: Sticky Grips... Need Advice !!