Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

English German French

Home Forums Articles Galleries Recent Photos Contest Help Search News Workshops Shop Upgrade Membership Recommended
members
All members Wiki Contests Vouchers Apps Newsletter THE NIKONIAN™ Magazines Podcasts Fundraising

Bracketed Exposures

KolinP

Weston-super-Mare, UK
248 posts

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author

"RE: Bracketed Exposures"

KolinP Silver Member Donor Ribbon awarded for his support to the Fundraising Campaign 2014 Nikonian since 13th May 2006
Thu 11-Apr-13 12:26 AM

Hello Alan,

> (....) with 1 click of the shutter button
> (....) is there a way to set a 1 second interval between exposures?

To add to Joseph's reply ... Yes! ... the D700 can 'do' both parts of what you want to do

On page 206 of the English D700 User's Manual, the "Bracketing" paragraph explains that we can do this by combining (i) an Interval Timer adjustment with (ii) a pre-set exposure bracket setting to capture a whole bracketed sequence, with the usual wide choice of possible between-frame delays.

Once we've set our bracketing preference and our 'timed interval', the sequence is triggered with just one click - a momentary single press - of our shutter button.

It may take a few tries to get it 'right', but this is another fine example of the often understated versatility of our Nikon cameras!

Colin P.

--
Staying busy is easy. Setting priorities is harder!
My Nikonians gallery
My other photo sites

A general, generic topic Bracketed Exposures [View all] , Alanw252 Silver Member , Sat 06-Apr-13 09:07 PM
Subject
ID
Reply message RE: Bracketed Exposures