Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

English German French

Home Forums Articles Galleries Recent Photos Contest Help Search News Workshops Shop Upgrade Membership Recommended
members
All members Wiki Contests Vouchers Apps Newsletter THE NIKONIAN™ Magazines Podcasts Fundraising

Help me please...

SheriB

Southern York Co, US
1973 posts

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author

"RE: Help me please..."

SheriB Gold Member Awarded for sharing her exceptional images and details of rural farm life. Nikonian since 11th Sep 2010
Wed 20-Feb-13 11:36 PM

I have a D300s and I too cringe at going much higher than 1600. Shooting indoor arenas,trying to freeze the action of a horse ..especially with lots of black clothing and black horses.This is a shot (70-200mm f2.8, at ISO 1600 and all I did was convert raw to jpeg,no adjustments, in ViewNX2 800 pixels on the long side. (even left it at highest quality)I have some others shot at 3200 and since this arena had some nice natural light, if they were in the right part of the arena they are not too bad. I will be using my D700 this year, if I can get to the Expo this weekend.

Click on image to view larger version

Attachment#1 (jpg file)

Sheri Becker

Visit my Nikonians gallery.

A general, generic topic Help me please... [View all] , Partytrooper2 , Wed 20-Feb-13 12:38 AM
Subject
ID
Reply message RE: Help me please...