Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

English German French

Home Forums Articles Galleries Recent Photos Contest Help Search News Workshops Shop Upgrade Membership Recommended
members
All members Wiki Contests Vouchers Apps Newsletter THE NIKONIAN™ Magazines Podcasts Fundraising

Picture Controls

marks357

NNJ, US
236 posts

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author

"RE: Picture Controls"

marks357 Silver Member Nikonian since 17th Jul 2008
Sat 23-Feb-13 10:00 PM

D2X-1, 2 and 3 I believe are supposed to emulate various modes of Nikon's D2X camera (which I think was the top-of-the-line body of its time?) and which many users of that camera found quite pleasing.

The Velvia PC is a custom PC (that's what the .ncp file extension means) and cannot be installed in any of the first 8 spots which are reserved for Nikon PC's (.nop file extension). The Velvia PC can be installed in any one of the 9 custom PC spots (C1-C9) and, for the camera to find, recognize, and install it, the folder structure on the memory card you're installing from HAS to be NIKON/CUSTOMPC with the Velvia PC file located in the CUSTOMPC folder.

Hope this helps.

-Mark-

Visit my Nikonians gallery.

Visit my Nikonians gallery.

A topic tagged as having a question Picture Controls [View all] , marks357 Silver Member , Sat 09-Feb-13 07:14 PM
Subject
ID
Reply message RE: Picture Controls