Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

English German French

Home Forums Articles Galleries Recent Photos Contest Help Search News Workshops Shop Upgrade Membership Recommended
members
All members Wiki Contests Vouchers Apps Newsletter THE NIKONIAN™ Magazines Podcasts Fundraising

Can someone please help me with bracketing.

Bearsmom2

Florence, US
75 posts

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author

"RE: Can someone please help me with bracketing."

Bearsmom2 Silver Member Nikonian since 10th Jul 2012
Wed 09-Jan-13 05:58 PM

Thanks Alan thats very kind of you. I have found people on this board to be very pleasant and helpful.

I know there are other ways to do the same thing but I wanted to exlpore different options and see which one worked best for me. I just couldnt seem to figure this one out.

As luck would have it there has only been one sunset of note since I asked the question. Just grey skies and finally several days of blessed rain that we really need.

I recieved a free copy(imagine that)of Photoshop with a new Dell computer in '95 and never could figure it out. Im thinking seriously of trying out Lightroom though as soon as I get my new computer finished.

Thanks again to everyone who replied. Everyones input has been valuable as it reminds me of old techniques I used to use with film that I dont think of using with digital. Wow I've just been out of the loop too long.

Karen

Visit my Nikonians gallery.

Visit my Nikonians gallery.

A general, generic topic Can someone please help me with bracketing. [View all] , Bearsmom2 Silver Member , Sun 30-Dec-12 06:52 PM
Subject
ID
Reply message RE: Can someone please help me with bracketing.