Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

English German French

Home Forums Articles Galleries Recent Photos Contest Help Search News Workshops Shop Upgrade Membership Recommended
members
All members Wiki Contests Vouchers Apps Newsletter THE NIKONIAN™ Magazines Podcasts Fundraising
llevine

El Paso, US
448 posts

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author

"RE: custom banks"

llevine Gold Member Donor Ribbon awarded for his generous support to the Fundraising Campaign 2014 Nikonian since 09th Jul 2007
Fri 30-Nov-12 12:26 AM

I have tried, on and off, with using banks. I tend to make many changes and since Nikon does not give you an option of returning to your original settings (without reloading them from a memory card), I continually screw up what I had. Although I am still trying to get to use the banks, I think I am now moving back to the fact that one bank is less complicated.

I could see another bank being just set up for someone who you want to hand your camera to and just use it as a point and shoot. My normal shooting style has back button focusing and that would be difficult to use if I asked my wife to take a picture.

Maybe someone will have the magic thoughts that could get me enthused about banks but currently I am not.

I can't help but wonder why Nikon doesn't make this easier by allowing you to save your settings and then if you wanted to make changes ask you to verify that the savings should be saved.

A general, generic topic custom banks [View all] , sensor , Thu 29-Nov-12 12:49 PM
Subject
ID
Reply message RE: custom banks