Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

English German French

Home Forums Articles Galleries Recent Photos Contest Help Search News Workshops Shop Upgrade Membership Recommended
members
All members Wiki Contests Vouchers Apps Newsletter THE NIKONIAN™ Magazines Podcasts Fundraising

GGS III Screen Protectors

colin1957

UK
51 posts

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author

"RE: GGS III Screen Protectors"

colin1957 Silver Member Nikonian since 01st Feb 2009
Thu 25-Oct-12 12:03 PM

With so many recommendations for this screen protector I went ahead and ordered mine from Amazon UK (seller is Happy Sales UK); cost £7.94 including postage. It is certainly a quality product, fits well on my D700 and looks much better than the standard Nikon plastic cover. Images are sharp when viewed and light transmission is excellent with no detectable loss. The cover for the top LCD screen is an added bonus. I used a blob of white-tak pushed on to the cover's protective film as a handle to position the cover; removing the film after fitting also removed the white-tak with no mess. Great product and a real bargain.

Visit my Nikonians gallery.

A general, generic topic GGS III Screen Protectors [View all] , jgould2 Gold Member Fellow Ribbon awarded for his excellent and frequent contributions and sharing his in-depth knowledge and experience with the community in the Nikonians spirit. , Wed 03-Oct-12 03:22 PM
Subject
ID
Reply message RE: GGS III Screen Protectors