Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

English German French

Home Forums Articles Galleries Recent Photos Contest Help Search News Workshops Shop Upgrade Membership Recommended
members
All members Wiki Contests Vouchers Apps Newsletter THE NIKONIAN™ Magazines Podcasts Fundraising

GGS III Screen Protectors

Wingman

Kimberley, CA
1653 posts

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author

"RE: GGS III Screen Protectors"

Wingman Silver Member Awarded for sharing his excellent work and continued contribution to the forums, most notably at the Aviation forum. Donor Ribbon awarded for his generous support to the Fundraising Campaign 2014 Nikonian since 02nd Dec 2002
Mon 22-Oct-12 07:03 PM

What is the advantage of this "snap fit" over the older adhesive attachment which I'm happy with. How does it "snap fit" to the D3s, which did not have a plastic cover? Does this version fit as close to the LCD glass as the old version? Is the fit close enough to prevent dust and debris from getting trapped between the GGS and LCD cover?

Does the D300/700 version snap fit into the same slots as the OEM plastic version?

Sorry for all the questions. I want to buy a GGS cover for my D800 and want something I'll be as happy with as I am with my older ones.
Neal Nurmi

---Wingman Photo---

A general, generic topic GGS III Screen Protectors [View all] , jgould2 Gold Member Fellow Ribbon awarded for his excellent and frequent contributions and sharing his in-depth knowledge and experience with the community in the Nikonians spirit. , Wed 03-Oct-12 03:22 PM
Subject
ID
Reply message RE: GGS III Screen Protectors