Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

English German French

Home Forums Articles Galleries Recent Photos Contest Help Search News Workshops Shop Upgrade Membership Recommended
members
All members Wiki Contests Vouchers Apps Newsletter THE NIKONIAN™ Magazines Podcasts Fundraising

can't pay my repair

Dallaspilot

Mandeville, US
319 posts

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author

"RE: can't pay my repair"

Dallaspilot Gold Member Donor Ribbon awarded for his generous support to the Fundraising Campaign 2014 Nikonian since 18th Oct 2010
Tue 18-Sep-12 01:00 PM

From a business perspective, there should be several options that would be workable for Nikon Melville:
1. You could wire transfer funds from your bank to their bank. Ask to speak with Nikon's accounts receivable administrator to get details on the account to wire to and a number to load into the reference box on the transfer form.
2. You could mail a check or money order to Nikon Melville. You noted that Nikon does not have an account with Western Union, but that is a bit different. Buy a money order (or get a certified check) at your bank; then mail it to Nikon.
3. You could use a debit card and Nikon could verify the funds immediately.
International experience must be common at Nikon and I believe if you talk with the right person you can get this resolved. The right place to contact is Nikon.

Visit my Nikonians gallery.

A general, generic topic can't pay my repair [View all] , Dushikorsou , Fri 14-Sep-12 09:04 PM
Subject
ID
Reply message RE: can't pay my repair