Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

English German French

Home Forums Articles Galleries Recent Photos Contest Help Search News Workshops Shop Upgrade Membership Recommended
members
All members Wiki Contests Vouchers Apps Newsletter THE NIKONIAN™ Magazines Podcasts Fundraising
musical

north-central, US
1050 posts

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author

"RE: Option to MD10"

musical Registered since 12th Feb 2010
Thu 30-Aug-12 07:57 PM | edited Thu 30-Aug-12 07:58 PM by musical

I am not sure if I perfectly understand your need, but I generally like actual nikon products and like to pay the price. They make all the difference for me.
I can say that I had a serious medical problem for two months and needed any simple handgrip. I did not need the batteries, didn't have any spare money, and I could not afford anything, and felt desperate. I did have frozen shoulder, as they term it; a funny name but a serious ailment. I could not keep lifting a pro dslr like the d700. A $10 grip gave me the time needed to feel secure and let my shoulder heal. It was nothing more than a handle but that worked out nicely for just ten dollars. The brand was not important, just that I could lift the camera with an added hand grip and nothing more than that.
I'm a hobbyist.
More expensive support systems or accessories for shooting could be a much larger and exciting topic. I wonder if I helped.
Best wishes, jw

PS you may have been asking about fps and performance and sorry I can not help with that. Your pictures look nice.
"Shadows are the soul of the picture."/>rick sammon

A general, generic topic Option to MD10 [View all] , tjtrujillo , Mon 27-Aug-12 11:14 PM
Subject
ID
Reply message RE: Option to MD10