Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

English German French

Home Forums Articles Galleries Recent Photos Contest Help Search News Workshops Shop Upgrade Membership Recommended
members
All members Wiki Contests Vouchers Apps Newsletter THE NIKONIAN™ Magazines Podcasts Fundraising

Looking for a D700 or something else

Totex

Houston, Katy, US
328 posts

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author

"RE: Looking for a D700 or something else"

Totex Silver Member Nikonian since 09th Mar 2012
Wed 13-Jun-12 10:06 PM

Thanks for your comments, boy I love this site, people is great here.
I wasn't in the market, after a lady referred by an acquaintance offered to buy my D300 (less than 1000 clicks) for a great price, if she comes true, ( by this weekend) than I will be in the market for a replacement, I like both the DSLR and FF, but the full frame has good features that you don't get on the dslr, shooting with wide lenses is a blast, low light seems better I don't have to have one but I like to venture out and try a different approach (i do not know much about full frame) Still will have the D5100 though.
Found a new D700 for $2200,00 the draw back is that now some FX lenses might be on my wish list as well (meaning more money to be expended) What's a mother to do, in the interim just looking to see whats out there.
Thanks for chiming in.....

Tony

Visit my Nikonians gallery.

A general, generic topic Looking for a D700 or something else [View all] , Totex Silver Member , Wed 13-Jun-12 02:27 AM
Subject
ID
Reply message RE: Looking for a D700 or something else