Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

English German French

Home Forums Articles Galleries Recent Photos Contest Help Search News Workshops Shop Upgrade Membership Recommended
members
All members Wiki Contests Vouchers Apps Newsletter THE NIKONIAN™ Magazines Podcasts Fundraising

Which wireless remote for D700

kartane

AU
163 posts

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author

"RE: Which wireless remote for D700"

kartane Registered since 23rd Apr 2012
Fri 18-May-12 05:16 AM

$80 gives you wireless remote and GPS.

$15 for the Shoot RC-300 wireless remote from Ebay (check box 'Include Description'). Note: It has a Canon stereo mini jack plug connection.

$65 for the Ebay Yongnuo N-918/N1 GPS receiver to make this work. This has a wired RS-851 remote with it which uses the Canon type stereo mini jack plug.

But the Shoot RC-300 can be used as a wired remote, even with a flat battery. So I don't have to carry both but the cable is not as long as the RS-851. I got the GPS first then I gambled on the Canon Shoot RC-300 working on my D800. Cool.

Colin

"We don’t see things as they are, we see things as we are" - Anaïs Nin

Please visit My Nikonians gallery

A general, generic topic Which wireless remote for D700 [View all] , Coldfront Gold Member Donor Ribbon awarded for his support to the Fundraising Campaign 2014 Donor Ribbon awarded for his generous support to the Fundraising Campaign 2015 , Thu 17-May-12 02:05 PM
Subject
ID
Reply message RE: Which wireless remote for D700