Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

English German French

Home Forums Articles Galleries Recent Photos Contest Help Search News Workshops Shop Upgrade Membership Recommended
members
All members Wiki Contests Vouchers Apps Newsletter THE NIKONIAN™ Magazines Podcasts Fundraising

Gigapan Epic Pro - lens & software suggestions?

HSSwan

Hollywood, US
58 posts

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author

"RE: Gigapan Epic Pro - lens & software suggestions?"

HSSwan Silver Member Laureate Ribbon awarded as a winner in a Nikonians Best of Images Annual Photo Contest Nikonian since 24th Jun 2006
Wed 02-May-12 04:54 PM

I've found that if you're surly they don't bother you as much but you really have to work at it!

Attention aside, I tried using a 300mm for landscapes and it works nicely if you have the patience but something in the mid telephoto works best for me. If you're looking at architecture I'd stay in the normal to short telephoto.

A general, generic topic Gigapan Epic Pro - lens & software suggestions? [View all] , wombatj , Tue 01-May-12 12:45 PM
Subject
ID
Reply message RE: Gigapan Epic Pro - lens & software suggestions?