Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

English German French

Home Forums Articles Galleries Recent Photos Contest Help Search News Workshops Shop Upgrade Membership Recommended
members
All members Wiki Contests Vouchers Apps Newsletter THE NIKONIAN™ Magazines Podcasts Fundraising

Focus has seized up - HELP

Dayle

Hilton Head Island, US
4 posts

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author

"RE: Focus has seized up - HELP"

Dayle Registered since 18th May 2010
Thu 22-Mar-12 02:32 PM

HAH! I'm almost embarrassed to tell you - but what the heck ..... I had grabbed my camera out of my Think Tank bag which is super snug after shoving it in there quickly after a shoot and apparently when I grabbed it on the run yesterday, it rubbed the Focus Mode Selector and slid it to M. I know I know - should have been the first thing I checked, and I thought I had, as its the first thing I thought of ... but I must have missed it or been interrupted or whatever and went immediately into OMG WHAT IS WRONG - MUST TALK TO MY NIKON BUDDIES mode. This a.m. with a clearer head and the decision that I would have to use Camera #2 while this one got fixed I calmly went over everything again .... and then kicked myself. So thank you all for your kind help .... just sign me "idiot"

Visit my Nikonians gallery.

A general, generic topic Focus has seized up - HELP [View all] , Dayle , Wed 21-Mar-12 09:51 PM
Subject
ID
Reply message RE: Focus has seized up - HELP