Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

English German French

Home Forums Articles Galleries Recent Photos Contest Help Search News Workshops Shop Upgrade Membership Recommended
members
All members Wiki Contests Vouchers Apps Newsletter THE NIKONIAN™ Magazines Podcasts Fundraising

D700, the D3 for those with bad backs or a lot less?

AndyMac

Odessa, US
3652 posts

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to send message via AOL IM

"RE: D700, the D3 for those with bad backs or a lot less?"

AndyMac Silver Member Nikonian since 08th Dec 2003
Tue 01-Jul-08 08:28 PM

My D3 isn't even three months old yet and I have ZERO regrets about purchasing it. It is still the king of the Nikons for now.

I really like the grip on the D3 and if I had a D700 it would end up weighing just as much as a D3 because I would add the grip.

If I were buying now, I might wait to get a D700 instead of having purchased the D3. The $2000 difference would be a lens or two.

If you really wanted to you could probably sell the D3 at a loss and still have enough to get a D700, the grip and maybe even a lens.

But unless you get on a waiting list right now it could be a while before you can even get the camera based on D3 and D300 availability after they first came out.

Visit my Nikonians gallery.

A general, generic topic D700, the D3 for those with bad backs or a lot less? [View all] , nigel RA , Tue 01-Jul-08 04:50 PM
Subject
ID
Reply message RE: D700, the D3 for those with bad backs or a lot less...
Reply message RE: D700, is here
Reply message RE: D700, the D3 for those with bad backs or a lot less...