Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

English German French

Home Forums Articles Galleries Recent Photos Contest Help Search News Workshops Shop Upgrade Membership Recommended
members
All members Wiki Contests Vouchers Apps Newsletter THE NIKONIAN™ Magazines Podcasts Fundraising

Wireless remote & D700

rnvanya

Pasadena, US
403 posts

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author

"Wireless remote & D700"

rnvanya Registered since 07th Jan 2008
Tue 05-Aug-08 06:06 PM

I've used the little Nikon ML-L3 wireless device to remotely trigger the shutter release on a D70 and a D80. It's the small device that is flat and has just one button, not the ML-3 that includes 2 units (a transmitter and a receiver). I cannot find a way to make the ML-L3 trigger the shutter release on my D700. Does anyone know if the Ml-L3 can be used with a D700. If so, what is the menu path, or what is the correct button/command dial combination? If not, is there any similar wireless remote trigger (besides the ML-3) that can be used with a D700? The ML-3 seems to be counterproductive because it ties up the hotshoe so that a speedlight or the built-in flash cannot be used.

RNV

A general, generic topic Wireless remote & D700 [View all] , rnvanya , Tue 05-Aug-08 04:06 PM
Subject
ID
Reply message RE: Wireless remote & D700