Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

English German French

Home Forums Articles Galleries Recent Photos Contest Help Search News Workshops Shop Upgrade Membership Recommended
members
All members Wiki Contests Vouchers Apps Newsletter THE NIKONIAN™ Magazines Podcasts Fundraising

I picked up my D700 today ...

pixurit

CA
50 posts

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author

"RE: I picked up my D700 today ..."

pixurit Registered since 09th Apr 2008
Sat 26-Jul-08 09:54 AM

Great shot Neil.

I first saw it on your Blog. I especially like the 100% crop, the reflections in the eyes and the contacts are wild.

I'm looking forward to your full review. If my local dealer gets their act together I should have my D700 by then. They dropped the ball today.

I am one of those that couldn't quite justify a D3, the D700 was a lot easier to pull the trigger on. Of course it didn't hurt that it is "proven" technology carried over from the flagship model.

Enjoy your new gear.

Dave

-----------------------

I never have taken a picture I've intended. They're always better or worse. - Diane Arbus

A general, generic topic I picked up my D700 today ... [View all] , Saxofonix Awarded for his shared expert professional advice on photography at large and most notably on speedlight usage Awarded for his article contributions to the Resources , Sat 26-Jul-08 03:36 AM
Subject
ID
Reply message RE: I picked up my D700 today ...