Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

English German French

Home Forums Articles Galleries Recent Photos Contest Help Search News Workshops Shop Upgrade Membership Recommended
members
All members Wiki Contests Vouchers Apps Newsletter THE NIKONIAN™ Magazines Podcasts Fundraising

Just Picked Up My D700, Anyone Have a First Shot?

AgapeLight

Auburn, US
350 posts

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to send message via AOL IM

"RE: Just Picked Up My D700, Anyone Have a First Shot?"

AgapeLight Silver Member Charter Member
Sat 26-Jul-08 11:10 AM

Sure, might as well check it out while you are there

Funny, I did some night stuff of Toomer's Corner while I was shooting that shot of Samford Hall and just didn't like the way they came out. It was during the storm on Wednesday, there was lightening everywhere, thought it would be cool. They actually don't have any lights (or lit signage) and although it is far more quiet there now than in a month or two, I just couldn't get much of anything I liked. That just means I need to try again.

Honestly I didn't know there was another Nikonian in the area, nice to make your acquaintance

----
Scott Fillmer scott.fillmer@gmail.com>
Blog - http://www.scottfillmer.com

Visit my Nikonians gallery.

A general, generic topic Just Picked Up My D700, Anyone Have a First Shot? [View all] , AgapeLight Silver Member , Fri 25-Jul-08 09:54 PM
Subject
ID
Reply message RE: Just Picked Up My D700, Anyone Have a First Shot?
          Reply message RE: Just Picked Up My D700, Anyone Have a First Shot?T