Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

English German French

Home Forums Articles Galleries Recent Photos Contest Help Search News Workshops Shop Upgrade Membership Recommended
members
All members Wiki Contests Vouchers Apps Newsletter THE NIKONIAN™ Magazines Podcasts Fundraising

My first five months here in the phils

kdsmithjr

Malalag, PH
2679 posts

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author

"RE: My first five months here in the phils"

kdsmithjr Silver Member Charter Member
Tue 07-Jun-11 01:16 PM

sorry. my bad. i still use my d300, but since i have been diving, in order to ease into underwater photography (i've been told a waterproof housing for my d300 will cost about 60% of the cost of a d300 body), I purchased a "cheapo-cheapo" canon g12, so that the waterproof housing would only set me back about $400. and other than the underwater/scuba shots, the rest are from my d300.

I'm about to purchase an ikelite for the d300, but my scuba buddies are suggesting other brands as well. if anyone has any leads (in terms of where to purchase a housing for a d300), especially here in 'the phils', i'd appreciate it.

Click on image to view larger version

Attachment#1 (jpg file)
Attachment#2 (jpg file)
Attachment#3 (jpg file)

K. D. Smith, Jr.
My gallery: https://images.nikonians.org/galleries/showgallery.php/cat/500/ppuser/1334

Visit my Nikonians gallery.

A general, generic topic My first five months here in the phils [View all] , kdsmithjr Silver Member , Fri 03-Jun-11 12:00 AM
Subject
ID
Reply message RE: My first five months here in the phils
Reply message RE: My first five months here in the phils