Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

English German French

Home Forums Articles Galleries Recent Photos Contest Help Search News Workshops Shop Upgrade Membership Recommended
members
All members Wiki Contests Vouchers Apps Newsletter THE NIKONIAN™ Magazines Podcasts Fundraising

Epson paper profiles

Cmyers

Charlottesville, US
642 posts

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author

"RE: Epson paper profiles"

Cmyers Basic Member
Sun 24-Nov-02 12:14 AM

I should have clarified that this would primarily benefit Windows users but since the site I included has PC to the left I didn't feel it necessary. In the tests I did prior to a complete workflow system profiling job I found that the 1290 profiles from this site in every case were more exact than those built into the driver and thought it may be of some help to those struggling to get their prints to match their monitors.

Many of the prints I make on ColorLife and Matte papers, I sell and would never have considered it before I found these because the prints just never quite matched what I wanted.

Many thanks for the link to the grey balancer. It really is a shame that Epson didn't include this with the US and Canada shippings. I've used the software to configure a friend's 2100 in Ireland and it makes for much smoother B&W imho.

Chris

Chris, now a complete digital convert, but still miss my F5, Myers

Http://MyersPhotoImaging.com

My Profile
View the rest of the Nikonians Team Here

A topic tagged as news Epson paper profiles [View all] , Cmyers , Fri 22-Nov-02 05:13 PM
Subject
ID
Reply message RE: Epson paper profiles