Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

English German French

Home Forums Articles Galleries Recent Photos Contest Help Search News Workshops Shop Upgrade Membership Recommended
members
All members Wiki Contests Vouchers Apps Newsletter THE NIKONIAN™ Magazines Podcasts Fundraising

Monitor and Printer Calibration

danall

Springfield, US
122 posts

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to send message via AOL IM

"RE: Monitor and Printer Calibration"

danall Silver Member Nikonian since 16th Feb 2009
Fri 25-Jan-13 08:24 PM

Doug
I agree with your comments on how helpful folks are on this forum. I have been on a number of forums of various interests but never have found one with members as dedicated to being helpful as this forum.
I second the comments about the Spectraview setup for your NEC as it is what i use and it does work flawlessly. Only downside is that it is dedicated to the NEC system and will not work with other monitors. If you were to switch to a different brand monitor in a few years, the Spectraview hardware/software would not interface. At least that is my understanding.

Daniel Schlender

Visit my Nikonians gallery.

Visit my Nikonians gallery.

A general, generic topic Monitor and Printer Calibration [View all] , dalafleur Silver Member , Fri 25-Jan-13 03:21 PM
Subject
ID
Reply message RE: Monitor and Printer Calibration