Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

English German French

Home Forums Articles Galleries Recent Photos Contest Help Search News Workshops Shop Upgrade Membership Recommended
members
All members Wiki Contests Vouchers Apps Newsletter THE NIKONIAN™ Magazines Podcasts Fundraising

ICC Profile - Epson Premium Presentation Paper Matte

FussyBob

US
92 posts

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author

"RE: ICC Profile - Epson Premium Presentation Paper Matte"

FussyBob Registered since 15th Oct 2006
Sat 19-Jan-13 06:43 PM

Now you are changing the game rules!

That wasn't what the OP originally stated. Sounds like he wants to print on Premium Presentation Paper Matte and he can do so either way with great results and he must use Epson ink also.

I generate my own custom printer ICC profiles even if I use OEM inks/papers as there are some production tolerance variables from printer to printer of the same model, so one shoe doesn't fit all.

I have 2, R2880 printers and do see the extremely slight differences in the same print using the Epson standard printer driver or their supplied ICC profiles. I see no differences in prints when using my genenerated custom ICC profiles for each printer and I also don't seen any differences in the same prints from either the R2880's and my R3000 using a custom ICC profile. Both models use the same K3 vivid magenta ink set.

Bob P.

Visit my Nikonians gallery.

A general, generic topic ICC Profile - Epson Premium Presentation Paper Matte [View all] , Bob Chadwick Silver Member , Wed 16-Jan-13 01:22 AM
Subject
ID
Reply message RE: ICC Profile - Epson Premium Presentation Paper Matt...