Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

English German French

Home Forums Articles Galleries Recent Photos Contest Help Search News Workshops Shop Upgrade Membership Recommended
members
All members Wiki Contests Vouchers Apps Newsletter THE NIKONIAN™ Magazines Podcasts Fundraising

MacOS Mountain Lion, Epson, Spyder, et al?

bkinthebay

bkinthebay, BE
409 posts

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author

"RE: MacOS Mountain Lion, Epson, Spyder, et al?"

bkinthebay Registered since 27th Feb 2010
Thu 27-Dec-12 05:23 PM

Since upgrading my MacBook Pro to mountain lion, my spyder3elite stopped working properly (even using the latest version of the Spyder software).

The issue arises when I have to calibrate my external eizo screen. The resulting gamut is smaller than even srgb. I reported this to datacolor and they initially indicated that there were no issues with the software on mountain lion. After sending them a full set of test profiles, they finally acknowledged the bug, and provided a workaround (I can send it to you if your calibration fails on your configuration).

I am really upset by datacolor's attitude of still reporting that their spyder3 is compatible with mountain lion, at several places on their website despite knowing very well it's not the case. I lost a lot of hours because of this misleading information.

Cheers,
Bernard.

A general, generic topic MacOS Mountain Lion, Epson, Spyder, et al? [View all] , blw Moderator Awarded for his high level of expertise in various areas , Wed 26-Dec-12 08:26 PM
Subject
ID
Reply message RE: MacOS Mountain Lion, Epson, Spyder, et al?