Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

English German French

Home Forums Articles Galleries Recent Photos Contest Help Search News Workshops Shop Upgrade Membership Recommended
members
All members Wiki Contests Vouchers Apps Newsletter THE NIKONIAN™ Magazines Podcasts Fundraising

Buying Epson 3880 Warranty Seperate from B&H or Adorama...

DinoCardelli

Plantation, US
236 posts

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author

"Buying Epson 3880 Warranty Seperate from B&H or Adorama / Or Best Place to buy??"

DinoCardelli Registered since 19th Oct 2010
Mon 22-Oct-12 10:12 PM | edited Mon 22-Oct-12 10:13 PM by DinoCardelli

I am seriously looking at the 3880 for prints..

E Santos !!!!! You are da bomb !!! Thanks for your reviews and taking the time to go over in detail each printer....

I called Epson customer service and to be frank, it's run out of Manila with tech's that just read scripts....very disaapointing.

I asked about the Epson store, which seems to have the "best warranty" e.g. next day replacement, etc..

My 1st question..

1.) Has anyone used this warranty?

Second and subsequent...

2.) Where is the best place to buy...now offering $300 cash back (Adorama/BH/Amazon???)

3.) Can you buy the Epson warranty after you purchase from aforementioned, I think the Epson warranty appears to be the best...

Any thoughts? TIA !!!!

dc

Visit my professional gallery.

A general, generic topic Buying Epson 3880 Warranty Seperate from B&H or Adorama... [View all] , DinoCardelli , Mon 22-Oct-12 08:12 PM
Subject
ID
Reply message RE: Buying Epson 3880 Warranty Seperate from B&H or Ado...