Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

English German French

Home Forums Articles Galleries Recent Photos Contest Help Search News Workshops Shop Upgrade Membership Recommended
members
All members Wiki Contests Vouchers Apps Newsletter THE NIKONIAN™ Magazines Podcasts Fundraising

Mountain Lion upgrade mess

Nitehawk5169

Williamstown, US
347 posts

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author

"RE: Mountain Lion upgrade mess"

Nitehawk5169 Registered since 22nd Feb 2010
Mon 19-Nov-12 06:53 AM

Lee,

My upgrades from Snow Leopard to Lion and now Mountain Lion all went without to much heartache. I am still using an Epson Stylus Pro 500 and an Epson Artisan 800. Epson had new drivers ready when I did the upgrades. The only software that didn't conform with the upgrades was Nikon Scan 4. Nikon informed me that I would have to get a third party software product that would support my Nikon Coolscan 9000 such as Silverfast. Imagine that, my software is no longer supported by the company that makes my hardware. Just as long as Nikon doesn't tell me that my camera needs a firmware upgrade but they don't do that anymore and I need to go to a third party for that firmware.

Mike

Visit my Nikonians gallery.

Visit my Nikonians gallery.

A topic tagged as having a question Mountain Lion upgrade mess [View all] , wiselee2 Silver Member , Tue 16-Oct-12 03:01 PM
Subject
ID
Reply message RE: Mountain Lion upgrade mess