Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

English German French

Home Forums Articles Galleries Recent Photos Contest Help Search News Workshops Shop Upgrade Membership Recommended
members
All members Wiki Contests Vouchers Apps Newsletter THE NIKONIAN™ Magazines Podcasts Fundraising

Canon Pro 9500 and CS6

iain66

Wynyard, AU
82 posts

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author

"RE: Canon Pro 9500 and CS6"

iain66 Silver Member Nikonian since 01st Jan 2005
Thu 12-Jul-12 05:34 AM

I have the original Pro9500 and it is rapidly nearing the end of its days, I have used Canon's plug-in since I bought it - right through CS4 and CS5 and I suppose having set it up to suit in the first place, it has just been an automatic part of my processing procedure. I wouldn't worry about it as it is not essential for printing from CS6, I just found it to be very convenient and easy to use and was annoyed with Canon for not bothering to continue with it into CS6. Their apparent lack of interest in ongoing support for their own products gives me some concern though. There are some very good deals going at the moment in Australia with Epson R2000 and R3000 printers and I am sorely tempted to go for one them. Though I am not sure which one, apart from the R3000 being better for black and white (which I rarely use) I don't know if it has any other advantages.

All the best,

Iain

A general, generic topic Canon Pro 9500 and CS6 [View all] , iain66 Silver Member , Tue 10-Jul-12 09:15 PM
Subject
ID
Reply message RE: Canon Pro 9500 and CS6
Reply message RE: Canon Pro 9500 and CS6