Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

English German French

Home Forums Articles Galleries Recent Photos Contest Help Search News Workshops Shop Upgrade Membership Recommended
members
All members Wiki Contests Vouchers Apps Newsletter THE NIKONIAN™ Magazines Podcasts Fundraising

Canon Pro 9500 and CS6

iain66

Wynyard, AU
82 posts

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author

"Canon Pro 9500 and CS6"

iain66 Silver Member Nikonian since 01st Jan 2005
Tue 10-Jul-12 11:15 PM

Just thought I would let people know that Canon no longer support the latest version of Photoshop for the above printer. I really like the results I have had from the printer and use Canon's 'Easy Photo Print Pro' plug-in which has made life very easy for me. However, on upgrading to CS6 I found the plug-in no longer works, I wrote to Canon to ask when they would be upgrading their software and received the following reply. It would appear that they are no longer interested in supporting their own product and expect Adobe or someone else to do their work for them.

Thank you for contacting Canon Australia.

As you are trying to connect to third party software we are limited on the support we can offer. However please contact Adobe and see if the have an update or plug in you can use.

So will be looking at Epson for a replacement when these cartridges run out

A general, generic topic Canon Pro 9500 and CS6 [View all] , iain66 Silver Member , Tue 10-Jul-12 09:15 PM
Subject
ID
Reply message RE: Canon Pro 9500 and CS6
Reply message RE: Canon Pro 9500 and CS6