Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

English German French

Home Forums Articles Galleries Recent Photos Contest Help Search News Workshops Shop Upgrade Membership Recommended
members
All members Wiki Contests Vouchers Apps Newsletter THE NIKONIAN™ Magazines Podcasts Fundraising

Epson Stylus Pro 4900 ink

kmh

Los Alamos, US
134 posts

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author

"RE: Epson Stylus Pro 4900 ink"

kmh Silver Member Nikonian since 04th May 2008
Tue 19-Jun-12 04:13 PM | edited Tue 19-Jun-12 04:15 PM by kmh

Wow! That is a lot to pay for ink. What we pay in the US is bad enough at $100 per cartridge. I bought a Pro 4900 in March because of the $500 discount and have already had to buy that much ink.

You might look into the following photo/printer supply companies:
adorama.com
bandhphotovideo.com
atlex.com

The first two are well-known mega-suppliers of photographic equipment, among other things, and both indicate on their web site that it is possible to arrange for international shipping, with some restrictions.

Atlex specializes in printer supplies and sells 4900 ink for several dollars less than list; I am not sure whether they will ship internationally.

I deal with Atlex and they are very reliable and have consistently low prices. I have bought many items from B&H and Adorama, as well and they are very realiable, too.

Good luck and don't forget to relate your experience on this blog.

------
Cheers,
Ken Hanson

Cheers,
Ken Hanson

My gallery

A general, generic topic Epson Stylus Pro 4900 ink [View all] , duckwrangler Silver Member , Mon 18-Jun-12 01:19 AM
Subject
ID
Reply message RE: Epson Stylus Pro 4900 ink