Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

English German French

Home Forums Articles Galleries Recent Photos Contest Help Search News Workshops Shop Upgrade Membership Recommended
members
All members Wiki Contests Vouchers Apps Newsletter THE NIKONIAN™ Magazines Podcasts Fundraising

Epson R2880 and pink skin tones

esantos

McAllen, US
13233 posts

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author

"RE: Epson R2880 and pink skin tones"

esantos Moderator Nikonians Resources Writer. Recognized for his outstanding reviews on printers and printing articles. Awarded for his high level of expertise in various areas, including Landscape Photography Awarded for his extraordinary accomplishments in Landscape Photography. His work has been exhibited at the Smithsonian. Nikonian since 10th Nov 2002
Sun 01-Apr-12 04:35 PM

I'm not a Mac user so I can't give you any troubleshooting suggestions. But I can recommend that you visit the Epson website and download the latest printer driver for your printer and read all the material there on using the R2880 with the specific Mac OS version you are using. There have been numerous issues with the Epson drivers and the myriad of Mac OS'es. So much for the Macs being trouble free. I run five Epson printers and an Epson scanner on a Win 7 box with zero issues.

Ernesto Santos
esartprints.com Ernesto Santos Photography
Get my new e-Book "Churches of Texas"

A general, generic topic Epson R2880 and pink skin tones [View all] , wooster , Sun 01-Apr-12 07:42 AM
Subject
ID
Reply message RE: Epson R2880 and pink skin tones