Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

English German French

Home Forums Articles Galleries Recent Photos Contest Help Search News Workshops Shop Upgrade Membership Recommended
members
All members Wiki Contests Vouchers Apps Newsletter THE NIKONIAN™ Magazines Podcasts Fundraising

Printing Panos on an Epson Workforce 1100

slothead

Frederick, US
1906 posts

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author

"RE: Printing Panos on an Epson Workforce 1100"

slothead Gold Member Donor Ribbon awarded for his generous support to the Fundraising Campaign 2014 Nikonian since 12th Aug 2009
Sun 25-Mar-12 01:53 PM | edited Sun 25-Mar-12 01:54 PM by slothead

Thanks Ernesto, but I think those are set properly. I can see the 13" x 40" preview image with the (now) 9" x 26" color print represented in the frame (and now adjusted that to 13 x 30" to avoid wasting paper). I have saved the paper size (as evidenced by the preview image). I thought I had found the problem (being that the paper selected as Super B (13x19) sheet feeder, but changing that to eliminate the "sheet feeder" had no corrective effects either.

For some reason the input as custom paper size (13 x 30) is recognized by the preview pane, but not by the printing function (as evidenced by the "job info" panel). Any other ideas?

Thanks,

Tom
http://tjmanson.smugmug.com
D810, D750, N1-J5, N1-V3 (and a few other cameras) and a BIG handful of lenses.

A general, generic topic Printing Panos on an Epson Workforce 1100 [View all] , slothead Gold Member Donor Ribbon awarded for his generous support to the Fundraising Campaign 2014 , Sat 24-Mar-12 01:08 PM
Subject
ID
Reply message RE: Printing Panos on an Epson Workforce 1100