Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

English German French

Home Forums Articles Galleries Recent Photos Contest Help Search News Workshops Shop Upgrade Membership Recommended
members
All members Wiki Contests Vouchers Apps Newsletter THE NIKONIAN™ Magazines Podcasts Fundraising

Own Ink Printer, Printer Shops or your own Printing old...

Nikonitosi

UK
46 posts

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author

"Own Ink Printer, Printer Shops or your own Printing old style?"

Nikonitosi Registered since 03rd Sep 2011
Thu 22-Mar-12 12:23 PM | edited Thu 22-Mar-12 12:30 PM by Nikonitosi

Hi
Just a question.

What do you think is best:

Using your own Ink Printer (obviously one with a minimum decent quality for the pixels), Printer Shops (mostly are automated!) or your own Old style Printing Dark-Room?

I never had a home-darkroom and never done any manual printing old style, but I can see there may be better result and possibly less expensive too?

I hope I have clearly formulated my query (I am not English language born, but naturalised and may use the wrong terms here!)
I am just enquiring and I have no intent to do anything at present, but I will in the future and I like to be prepared for it - get the knowledge first, as I am doing with my D7000 - great camera by the way!

The ball is to you, the expert Nikonians.

Thanks in advance for your help.

;o]

Happy Imaging!
M

Visit my Nikonians gallery.

A general, generic topic Own Ink Printer, Printer Shops or your own Printing old... [View all] , Nikonitosi , Thu 22-Mar-12 11:23 AM
Subject
ID
Reply message RE: Own Ink Printer, Printer Shops or your own Printing...