Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

English German French

Home Forums Articles Galleries Recent Photos Contest Help Search News Workshops Shop Upgrade Membership Recommended
members
All members Wiki Contests Vouchers Apps Newsletter THE NIKONIAN™ Magazines Podcasts Fundraising

AF Camera - Program Preference?

timgee

Sydney, AU
74 posts

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author

"AF Camera - Program Preference?"

timgee Basic Member
Tue 31-Oct-00 04:09 AM

Hi All,

First, thanks to all those who posted/sent terrific answers to my previous questions.

Just a quick question for those people using Nikon AF bodies - what exposure program modes do you find yourself using the most? As a relative newcomer to Nikon - using a 801s (old, but beautiful, IMHO!) - I'd be interested to hear what exposure programs others are using, and for what situations (ie, action, portrait, l'scape, candid, etc).

In my case, I would be using 'Manual' and 'Aperture Priority' the most (as I am still trying to learn as much as I can), but am hungry to know what practical benefits these have over the others.

Any answers most appreciated - I realise this question may have been better suited to the 'Shooting Issues' section, but couldn't find a broad enough area.

Thanks - Tim

A general, generic topic AF Camera - Program Preference? [View all] , timgee , Tue 31-Oct-00 03:09 AM
Subject
ID
Reply message RE: AF Camera - Program Preference?
Reply message Program.... What's that?