Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

English German French

Home Forums Articles Galleries Recent Photos Contest Help Search News Workshops Shop Upgrade Membership Recommended
members
All members Wiki Contests Vouchers Apps Newsletter THE NIKONIAN™ Magazines Podcasts Fundraising

Doorway to Perception

spiritualized67

Western PA, US
3290 posts

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author

"Doorway to Perception"

spiritualized67 Moderator Awarded for his high level of expertise in various areas, most notably in Street & Landscape Photography Nikonian since 01st Mar 2007
Mon 22-Apr-13 08:55 PM

Had a lot of fun with this one. Was at my mom and dad's house this weekend and was messing with my company camera (D7000 with 18-200mm) at F/36.

Way overkill in the DOF area (and a surefire aperture for diffraction) - although it didn't stop me from using those settings. My mom wanted me to take pictures of her spring blooms, and I grabbed this quickie shot before walking out the door. I wasn't perfectly parallel to the door like I should have been, but I kind of liked the overall result nonetheless. Surprised at the decent quality for both the camera and lens compared to my D4/70-200.

~Dan
www.danielstainer.com

Click on image to view larger version

Attachment#1 (jpg file)

A general, generic topic Doorway to Perception [View all] , spiritualized67 Moderator Awarded for his high level of expertise in various areas, most notably in Street & Landscape Photography , Mon 22-Apr-13 06:55 PM
Subject
ID
Reply message RE: Doorway to Perception