Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

English German French

Home Forums Articles Galleries Recent Photos Contest Help Search News Workshops Shop Upgrade Membership Recommended
members
All members Wiki Contests Vouchers Apps Newsletter THE NIKONIAN™ Magazines Podcasts Fundraising

Eastatoe Falls

Antero52

Vantaa, FI
2675 posts

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author

"RE: Eastatoe Falls"

Antero52 Silver Member Awarded for his expertise in post-processing, being  consistently helpful and professional. Nikonian since 07th Jul 2009
Tue 16-Apr-13 06:40 AM

I like the composition and the scene in general. You’ve found a good place for this kind of a photo. I am not fond of photos of a singular waterfall shooting into the water below like a high-pressure washer, but your scene contains lots of interesting and intricate detail. I particularly like the parts in which the water is a thin, transparent layer, with the rocks visible through it. But I think the photo is too contrasty, with the white parts of the water totally blown and the dark parts around the waterfall lacking detail. And the water seems to have a purple color cast.

Regards, Antero

A general, generic topic Eastatoe Falls [View all] , Tom Farris , Mon 27-May-13 02:14 PM
Subject
ID
Reply message RE: Eastatoe Falls
Reply message RE: Eastatoe Falls