Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

English German French

Home Forums Articles Galleries Recent Photos Contest Help Search News Workshops Shop Upgrade Membership Recommended
members
All members Wiki Contests Vouchers Apps Newsletter THE NIKONIAN™ Magazines Podcasts Fundraising

Sunset over eastern Venice, Italy

slothead

Frederick, US
1906 posts

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author

"RE: Sunset over eastern Venice, Italy"

slothead Gold Member Donor Ribbon awarded for his generous support to the Fundraising Campaign 2014 Nikonian since 12th Aug 2009
Tue 13-Nov-12 08:18 PM

Good comments all - thanks.

The Oly can go to 3200, but it ain't no D700 or D800 (and I wish I had had the D800 with me at the time). I actually have chosen a different work flow other than what you see here, but I was afraid reducing it to 300MB would possibly compromise the improvement anyway - I wasn't sure it would be worth the effort of reposting.

I have some issues with noise and sharpening that I am currently addressing but I don't have the best knowledge of that yet, and by the way, it is a single shot HDR from Nik HDR Efex Pro 2 and PS/CS, but the radius adjustment did NOT help it.

Thanks again guys - it's all a learning process for me,

Tom
http://tjmanson.smugmug.com
D810, D750, N1-J5, N1-V3 (and a few other cameras) and a BIG handful of lenses.

A general, generic topic Sunset over eastern Venice, Italy [View all] , slothead Gold Member Donor Ribbon awarded for his generous support to the Fundraising Campaign 2014 , Sun 11-Nov-12 11:46 PM
Subject
ID
Reply message RE: Sunset over eastern Venice, Italy