Thank Dave. I will be out Sunday if the weather holds true. Yep I am still thinking about Michigan. I know a few that went last weekend and did well, some are going back tomorrow. One from that group is heading back up next weekend if again the weather holds and the ice stays around. If they go back next weekend I will probably go then and make a weekend out of it since it is about 5 hr up for me.