Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

English German French

Home Forums Articles Galleries Recent Photos Contest Help Search News Workshops Shop Upgrade Membership Recommended
members
All members Wiki Contests Vouchers Apps Newsletter THE NIKONIAN™ Magazines Podcasts Fundraising

Got my second Olympus 7010 today.

Larry E30

US
3531 posts

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author

"RE: Got my second Olympus 7010 today."

Larry E30 Silver Member Donor Ribbon awarded for his generous support to the Fundraising Campaign 2014 Nikonian since 27th May 2009
Wed 09-Jan-13 04:13 PM | edited Wed 09-Jan-13 04:15 PM by Larry E30

You don't have to have the best camera to have loads of fun with photography

...I use Paintshop pro version X2,it's getting quite old.I have Elements 7...which i mainly use for one filter;Gradiant B+W.

Enjoy this fun extream altar ;
Oh - I used a FREE download program for this shot ; "Picasa",that almost everyone should have...

Click on image to view larger version

Attachment#1 (jpg file)

https://www.flickr.com/photos/larry_e-30/sets/

A general, generic topic Got my second Olympus 7010 today. [View all] , Larry E30 Silver Member Donor Ribbon awarded for his generous support to the Fundraising Campaign 2014 , Mon 07-Jan-13 06:40 PM
Subject
ID
Reply message RE: Got my second Olympus 7010 today.