Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

English German French

Home Forums Articles Galleries Recent Photos Contest Help Search News Workshops Shop Upgrade Membership Recommended
members
All members Wiki Contests Vouchers Apps Newsletter THE NIKONIAN™ Magazines Podcasts Fundraising

Anyone have the Sony RX100???

Camel Toad

Austin, US
134 posts

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author

"RE: Anyone have the Sony RX100???"

Camel Toad Registered since 06th Dec 2012
Fri 07-Dec-12 06:57 PM | edited Fri 07-Dec-12 06:58 PM by Camel Toad

It's a good bit better than my current cameras in every way that I have used it so far, especially how easy it is to adjust ISO (set to FN key 1st item), exposure, and aperture while in manual. It's really slick in that regard. That said, I've only had it a few weeks, so it's not had a great deal of use yet. I haven't gone so far as to test it against my other P&S head to head or anything, but that is an interesting idea. If you have something specific in mind let me know...I could probably do it - I'll be around all afternoon.

I haven't had any issues with the AWB, but I do shoot RAW so I can adjust WB in post.

The best deal I found was direct from Sony.com for $584 (still valid as of now, just checked again). Link

-James

Visit my Nikonians gallery.

A general, generic topic Anyone have the Sony RX100??? [View all] , icslowmo , Thu 06-Dec-12 07:52 AM
Subject
ID
Reply message RE: Anyone have the Sony RX100???