Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

English German French

Home Forums Articles Galleries Recent Photos Contest Help Search News Workshops Shop Upgrade Membership Recommended
members
All members Wiki Contests Vouchers Apps Newsletter THE NIKONIAN™ Magazines Podcasts Fundraising
olivierrychner

Boudry, CH
5264 posts

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author

"RE: Sony Rx1"

olivierrychner Gold Member  Awarded for his long standing high level of commitment to the Nikonians community and demonstrated excellence in the art and science of photography. Nikonian since 03rd Jan 2005
Sat 05-Jan-13 09:35 PM

It's now been reviewed by Réponses Photos and Chasseur d'Images.

The reviews can be summed up this way: mind-boggling image quality, and all the rest can be worked upon really thoroughly to be integrated in the RX2.

The price, the absence of an integrated thumb rest, the optional viewfinders, one of which (the electronic one) can't be used when the optional thumb rest is mounted... at the present stage, for its price, it's a show. With some more integration - not even "development" but just "integration", it could become a killer camera!

Olivier Rychner

Auta i lomë! And my Nikon's only awaiting daylight...

A general, generic topic Sony Rx1 [View all] , drbrog Platinum Member , Wed 21-Nov-12 07:00 PM
Subject
ID
Reply message RE: Sony Rx1