Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

English German French

Home Forums Articles Galleries Recent Photos Contest Help Search News Workshops Shop Upgrade Membership Recommended
members
All members Wiki Contests Vouchers Apps Newsletter THE NIKONIAN™ Magazines Podcasts Fundraising

Won a Kiev 30mm ... hunting down a body ;what of 30mm ?...

Larry E30

US
3435 posts

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author

"RE: Won a Kiev 30mm ... hunting down a body ;what of 30mm ? ;"

Larry E30 Silver Member Donor Ribbon awarded for his generous support to the Fundraising Campaign 2014 Nikonian since 27th May 2009
Sun 11-Nov-12 05:57 PM

I am very excited about recieving my 30mm and my Kiev top condition camera body...I'd show ya pics from ebay...but it's not really allowed here.

I'll show pics of it and with it ...soon.

My Bronica PG 50mm 4.5 (GS-1) - did NOT sell ; but I think I want it more than not.

So ,I think you know - this lens will produce fish-bowl type images,full frame(6X6) 180 degree diagonal.
- right up my alley...

I more will use this lens ;making use of curves and full square area.
Also this lens works well with correcting curves-programs...but -that's not what I want.

Excited...waiting ...

https://www.flickr.com/photos/larry_e-30/sets/

A general, generic topic Won a Kiev 30mm ... hunting down a body ;what of 30mm ?... [View all] , Larry E30 Silver Member Donor Ribbon awarded for his generous support to the Fundraising Campaign 2014 , Wed 07-Nov-12 10:54 PM
Subject
ID
Reply message RE: Won a Kiev 30mm ... hunting down a body ;what of 30...