Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

English German French

Home Forums Articles Galleries Recent Photos Contest Help Search News Workshops Shop Upgrade Membership Recommended
members
All members Wiki Contests Vouchers Apps Newsletter THE NIKONIAN™ Magazines Podcasts Fundraising

Purchased a brand new Camera ; Canon SX 40 IS;

Larry E30

US
3528 posts

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author

"RE: Purchased a brand new Camera ; Canon SX 40 IS;"

Larry E30 Silver Member Donor Ribbon awarded for his generous support to the Fundraising Campaign 2014 Nikonian since 27th May 2009
Wed 31-Oct-12 08:55 PM

I really think the "40" is a good camera.The SX 50 IS is out...for about a $150.00 more!

Sale price around for the 40. ,Should get it for $315.00 or less.

I think I'll enjoy this camera....and I'm kinda known to take these P+S's to the limit...max em' out.

This is an October camera.I love October.And it shoots square too...love it.

It has overlap panoramic.Wish it also added 2 extra pano's;auto stitch and auto sweep;BOTH DO-ABLE IN VERTICAL/PORTRATE POSITION.

And so far I can't find color select...where all else goes B+W. Hope they didn't drop it from their options.It's a nice option/function.

Happy day - oh - this (forsed) photo walks/shoots are costing me...
my hurt leg-blood clotted went through my heart to my lungs = me in the hospital since Sat.,but I get out tomorrow(Thurs.)
Larry

https://www.flickr.com/photos/larry_e-30/sets/

A general, generic topic Purchased a brand new Camera ; Canon SX 40 IS; [View all] , Larry E30 Silver Member Donor Ribbon awarded for his generous support to the Fundraising Campaign 2014 , Mon 22-Oct-12 01:14 AM
Subject
ID
Reply message RE: Purchased a brand new Camera ; Canon SX 40 IS;