Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

English German French

Home Forums Articles Galleries Recent Photos Contest Help Search News Workshops Shop Upgrade Membership Recommended
members
All members Wiki Contests Vouchers Apps Newsletter THE NIKONIAN™ Magazines Podcasts Fundraising

One of the problems with the x10...

blw

Richmond, US
28563 posts

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to send message via AOL IM

"One of the problems with the x10..."

blw Moderator Awarded for his high level of expertise in various areas Nikonian since 18th Jun 2004
Mon 08-Oct-12 08:28 PM

I learned more about my x10 this weekend - it failed me entirely. The problem is that it's so small that I actually lost it somewhere in the car, and literally could not find it! I did find it as I was unloading the car from the trip. Suffice to say that the Nikons got every single exposure as a result... This was a serious, multi-stop trip intended primarily for photographic purposes, and I had a mountain of gear in the car because I had four very different types of photography to do on a single trip. This wasn't a classic x10 trip.

_____
Brian... a bicoastal Nikonian and Team Member

My gallery is online. Comments and critique welcomed any time!

A general, generic topic One of the problems with the x10... [View all] , blw Moderator Awarded for his high level of expertise in various areas , Mon 08-Oct-12 06:28 PM
Subject
ID
Reply message RE: One of the problems with the x10...
Reply message RE: One of the problems with the x10...