Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

English German French

Home Forums Articles Galleries Recent Photos Contest Help Search News Workshops Shop Upgrade Membership Recommended
members
All members Wiki Contests Vouchers Apps Newsletter THE NIKONIAN™ Magazines Podcasts Fundraising
Larry E30

US
3531 posts

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author

"RE: Regrets ; "

Larry E30 Silver Member Donor Ribbon awarded for his generous support to the Fundraising Campaign 2014 Nikonian since 27th May 2009
Mon 01-Oct-12 03:13 AM | edited Mon 01-Oct-12 03:37 AM by Larry E30

You mean one like this; (see pic)

Mine is E+ cond. and lately I been going back and forth on sell it /keep it.

In film,I'm most enjoying 120 film.I have aa bunch of MF to keep me happy.Might regret selling this one...if I ever do.

Getting BACK into film - IS opening a can of worms!!

My up to date regrets would be to sell my *Bronica "S" system,my *Gloria 6X6,my *kowa,and I have a ratty *Bronica SQ-a but-it has a 40mm,65mm and a 105mm;and I love shooting with that 40 !I love my Bessa "L" and 15mm...and Leica 3.5mm to go with it.Love my Zeisss 521 645 folder...I have a rollie 35/sonnar 2.8

Oh - I'd regret selling the love of my life ; Nikon 8400 w wide nikon glass converter.
How I love my Tokina 10-17mm(for my Nikon D5100.

Gotta go .... dessert !!! yum!

Click on image to view larger version

Oh - and I'm lucky - my meter works great - great photos.
Attachment#1 (jpg file)

https://www.flickr.com/photos/larry_e-30/sets/

A general, generic topic Regrets ; [View all] , Larry E30 Silver Member Donor Ribbon awarded for his generous support to the Fundraising Campaign 2014 , Sun 30-Sep-12 09:43 PM
Subject
ID
Reply message RE: Regrets ;