Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

English German French

Home Forums Articles Galleries Recent Photos Contest Help Search News Workshops Shop Upgrade Membership Recommended
members
All members Wiki Contests Vouchers Apps Newsletter THE NIKONIAN™ Magazines Podcasts Fundraising

SHOOT-out Rollei 35 vers. Aires Viscount ;

Larry E30

US
3457 posts

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author

"SHOOT-out Rollei 35 vers. Aires Viscount ;"

Larry E30 Silver Member Donor Ribbon awarded for his generous support to the Fundraising Campaign 2014 Nikonian since 27th May 2009
Sun 18-Mar-12 09:03 PM | edited Mon 19-Mar-12 04:11 AM by Larry E30

The Rollei (should) win...

Today I purchased an Aires Viscount(old rangefinder camera)-all seems to be working,had small amount of mold on the leatherett.Clean glass.Paid $15.00 for it...but he also sold me a Seconic Auto-Leader 38 ,(good shape,worth 15-$35.00) for $5.00
This is the same meter I'm useing for ALL my film cameras save the ones that have built-in meters...so now I have a back-up.

My Rollei 35 is on the way...Aires is loaded,ready to beat Rollei.!

Very happy day.! / Larry

Edit/add ; Just walked to the river - and shot a roll of fuji 400,with the Aires !!!!I'll put it in tomorrow for develope/CD.

Add;The Rollei on the way to me = Rollei 35 with Tessar 3.5
BUT TONIGHT I won a Rollei 35SE w/Sonnar 2.8
Both these two Rolleis are users.
Tessar is 4 element, Sonnar is 5 element , - BOTH are Carl Zeiss.
I will put the Tessar up for sale in Ebay right away,and keep the Sonnar...

https://www.flickr.com/photos/larry_e-30/sets/

A general, generic topic SHOOT-out Rollei 35 vers. Aires Viscount ; [View all] , Larry E30 Silver Member Donor Ribbon awarded for his generous support to the Fundraising Campaign 2014 , Sun 18-Mar-12 08:03 PM
Subject
ID
Reply message RE: SHOOT-out Rollei 35 vers. Aires Viscount ;