Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

English German French

Home Forums Articles Galleries Recent Photos Contest Help Search News Workshops Shop Upgrade Membership Recommended
members
All members Wiki Contests Vouchers Apps Newsletter THE NIKONIAN™ Magazines Podcasts Fundraising

CUSTOM Plabel Makina,Super-Angulon 47mm 5.6 !;

Larry E30

US
3537 posts

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author

"RE: CUSTOM Plabel Makina,Super-Angulon 47mm 5.6 !;"

Larry E30 Silver Member Donor Ribbon awarded for his generous support to the Fundraising Campaign 2014 Nikonian since 27th May 2009
Tue 06-Mar-12 04:18 PM | edited Tue 06-Mar-12 04:21 PM by Larry E30

OK - I know the lens is slightly loose,front middle and back(focusing mecinism),and I know this is a specialized camera - in that it has a permanant rise(horrizontal possition),and the lens is no good below a 1/30th,and condition is like 6.

but, any guestimations on value? I would have had to wait long to buy it at his price of $350.00(he had one other guy interested).

I did some research - this is kinda like a Brooks Variwide,but mine has the 5.6 instead of the f8.
Also mine is set to only shoot with one possition rise.

Anyone that has had a similar camera - tell me your thoughts,
And what would a CLA cost on this....speeds,cleaning and tightning?

Can be used as is(I guesstimate -no lightleaks)(lens is not dangerously loose...(only slight movement...).

Bought 2 rolls of 400...they only had color.

I DID NOT PLAN ON DOING ANY FILM SHOOTING but,bought a Yashica 124G,a Zeiss 521a(near top con.,w/Tessaar'T"),and now this camera!!!!
But being I can get scanned to CD...I'm back in the game.

Chime in!! / Happy day / Larry

https://www.flickr.com/photos/larry_e-30/sets/

A general, generic topic CUSTOM Plabel Makina,Super-Angulon 47mm 5.6 !; [View all] , Larry E30 Silver Member Donor Ribbon awarded for his generous support to the Fundraising Campaign 2014 , Tue 06-Mar-12 01:18 AM
Subject
ID
Reply message RE: CUSTOM Plabel Makina,Super-Angulon 47mm 5.6 !;