Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

English German French

Home Forums Articles Galleries Recent Photos Contest Help Search News Workshops Shop Upgrade Membership Recommended
members
All members Wiki Contests Vouchers Apps Newsletter THE NIKONIAN™ Magazines Podcasts Fundraising

Oly E-P3 is on its way!

Johnhw

US
167 posts

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author

"RE: Oly E-P3 is on its way!"

Johnhw Registered since 09th Jun 2009
Thu 01-Mar-12 05:38 PM

Larry,

Just some info. for you.
If you go to the Olympus site and go to the FAQ questions about the camera it will give tons of information. i printed this info. out which is much more explanatory to me than the manual!

Just my two cents...it helped me out on some of the specifics. I still have to set up the separate banks (there are 4 of them)but all in all I am enjoying the camera.

Also, I like classic looking stuff so i went to Katz camera in Hong Kong and ordered a half case/strap combination which should help protect it some. Gariz makes some cool looking cases too but the Katz people were very nice, responded to my emails promptly and the price is ok.

best of luck and let us know what you think...

Visit my Nikonians gallery.

Visit my Nikonians gallery.

A general, generic topic Oly E-P3 is on its way! [View all] , Blufox , Tue 21-Feb-12 10:27 PM
Subject
ID
Reply message RE: Oly E-P3 is on its way!