Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

English German French

Home Forums Articles Galleries Recent Photos Contest Help Search News Workshops Shop Upgrade Membership Recommended
members
All members Wiki Contests Vouchers Apps Newsletter THE NIKONIAN™ Magazines Podcasts Fundraising

Oly E-P3 is on its way!

Blufox

Nampa, US
668 posts

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author

"RE: Oly E-P3 is on its way!"

Blufox Registered since 24th Feb 2007
Wed 22-Feb-12 10:49 AM

>Well NAS.... trying to find a smaller system is diverting me
>from thinking about a D4!!! I might even get around to
>selling some lenses and camera bags

I made up my mind to find a capable lighter option following my trip to Kyoto last November. While it was great having my full arsenal at the ready while I was there, some of the walks/climbs that I took would have been much easier with a lighter kit in tow. It also poured rain one day (think very wet) so I left my gear in the hotel. With the E-P3, I can just stick it in my coat pocket and pull it out as needed.

While the D4 sounds appealing, personally I would rather have a D3s. I never really had the need for video (I have a dedicated vid cam for that), the low-light/low-noise edge over the D700 would be fun to have.

NAS ... there is no cure ...

A general, generic topic Oly E-P3 is on its way! [View all] , Blufox , Tue 21-Feb-12 10:27 PM
Subject
ID
Reply message RE: Oly E-P3 is on its way!