Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

English German French

Home Forums Articles Galleries Recent Photos Contest Help Search News Workshops Shop Upgrade Membership Recommended
members
All members Wiki Contests Vouchers Apps Newsletter THE NIKONIAN™ Magazines Podcasts Fundraising

Re-compleat my P+S camera bag;

Larry E30

US
3544 posts

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author

"RE: Re-compleat my P+S camera bag;"

Larry E30 Silver Member Donor Ribbon awarded for his generous support to the Fundraising Campaign 2014 Nikonian since 27th May 2009
Sat 21-Jan-12 11:56 PM | edited Sun 22-Jan-12 12:12 AM by Larry E30

And I forgot to say ; it came with a lensmate 52mm AND a Raynox .66 converter.
Camera - he says has 2000+ on it,nice shape.

paid $190.00 15 shipping.

Raynox new at B+H = $149.00
Lensmate = $23.00

...So, it seems like a good deal...I'll be useing the Raynox on my Canon A640 when I go kayaking...Just bought a NEW kayak.

Oh, and I perfer the lensmate tube on as a shade and doubles as a cap-holder...the set-up it comes with is a joke.

Edit - so this purchase was a double P+S bag compliment.!
Oh - the Raynox takes my Canon A640 from 35mm to about 24mm at 35mm conversion.

Edit #2 - I think we should set aside one day a year - to celebrate the Nikon 8400 ,and P+S's in general.
I think the 8400 is the camera that they would have buried Kings with...in pyramid days.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/larry_e-30/sets/

A general, generic topic Re-compleat my P+S camera bag; [View all] , Larry E30 Silver Member Donor Ribbon awarded for his generous support to the Fundraising Campaign 2014 , Wed 18-Jan-12 03:54 PM
Subject
ID
Reply message RE: Re-compleat my P+S camera bag;